What type of garments will I wear for liposuction to inner thighs and flanks and fat transfer to hips only No BBL?

I am curious to know what type of garments will I be wearing post surgery, I am having lipo to my inner thighs and flanks and stomach and having fat transferred to my hips only , no BBL, I will need compression for my inner thighs but I need fat to take on my hips, I see garments with the butt out, are there any garments with the hips out but thighs in???

Garment after fat transfer to the hips

Thanks for the question.  A standard trunk garment can be used with cutout areas for the area that are treated with fat transfer.  This will allow for compression on the areas treated with liposuction while avoiding compression on the areas treated with fat transfer.  Good luck!

Liposuction - what kind of garment with fat transfer to hips?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and hip fat transfer.Let your surgeon recommend the garment. One common approach is to order a standard garment, then cut out the area where the fat was injected to avoid pressure on the fat. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Regular Compression Garment Can Be Modified for Fat Transfer

You can modify a standard compression
garment to prevent the areas with fat transfer from being pressed.
Talk to your physician about what he or she recommends. Best, Dr.

Garment for lip and fat transfer

Each surgeon is a bit different in how they instruct their patients post-operatively. Best to ask your surgeon directly.

What type of garments after liposuction.

The garment what you wear will depend on individual practice preference, and some such as ours will supply the garment you will need for the best compression and fit. 

Compression Garment after Liposuction

Your surgeon should be able to guide you in terms of the appropriate postoperative garment.  Some practices provide the initial compression garment at the time of surgery so patients don't have to guess (such as ours), other practices provide recommendations to patients.  I would contact their office and see what they recommend.  Best of luck!

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon