Tummy tuck or lip or both? (photos)

I been working out and eating clean food. But since I had three c section seems so hard for a flat stomach. I had a classic cut that's from the inside I'm cut up and down from the outside it looks right and left due to a preterm labor where I lost my baby at 24 weeks. Can that be the reason for my stomach?

Tummy tuck or lip or both?

Thank you for your question. you will need full tummy tuck. Tummy Tuck operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 3 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or lip or both? (photos)

Hello. I'm so sorry for your loss. Regarding your photos and question, I suggest both a #tummytuck and #liposuction would satisfy your needs. Thank you for sharing them! The important piece is to make sure you receive evaluations from a couple of board certified plastic surgeons, discuss your desires and any concerns, ask for previous client testimonies plus before and after pictures. Don't make a hasty decision based on costs. Choose a BCPS that is a good fit for you! Best wishes!

Tummy tuck and liposuction

Sorry about your difficult history. From your picture a tummy tuck would be the right procedure and you can add liposuction for improved contour. I would recommend having a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to determine a plan that fits you the best.

Bahram Ghaderi, MD

Tummy tuck or lipo

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

In your case both procedures should be needed to obtain an adequate outcome.

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Julio Clavijo-Alvarez, MD, MPH, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or lip or both?

Thank you for your description of your history and sorry about the loss of your baby. Your photos suggest that you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck to reduce and tighten the front and some liposuction to trim and thin the waist are in back. Find a reputable plastic surgeon and research their credentials and experience. Good luck.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or lip or both?

Based on your pictures, you would have a great result with a combination of liposuction and tummy tuck to reshape your midsection. 

See link below for examples

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck & Lipo

Based on your goals, you may want to consider a full abdominoplasty with supplemental liposuction.

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what your options would be.

Take care.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Best tummy procedure?

There is no substitute for a detailed physical exam, and there is only so much one can determine from photos; but it seems you would be best served by a combination of tummy tuck and liposuction.  It appears that you have some extra thickness in the subcutaneous tissue plane in the midline - that's where the liposuction comes in.  And you clearly have excess overlapping skin and stretch marks as well as stretched out abdominal muscles - that's where the tummy tuck comes in.  Either procedure by itself would only partially correct these problems.  I suggest a consultation with an experienced board-certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what is best for you. 

Best of luck.

Robert Stroup, Jr., MD, FACS
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Liposuction /Mommy Makeover

You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on which procedure(s) to start with according to your desires, recovery time necessary, your history and current health.
Communicate your goals carefully with your plastic surgeon, standing in front of the mirror with your surgeon and go over your areas of concern with your plastic surgeon. Keep in mind that liposuction surgery is simply a tool often used during this type of surgery to improve contour of certain areas. I often thin out areas of fat, such as the flanks (love handles) and pubic area before the actual tummy tuck portion to be able to pull and contour the waist into a more hour glass shape and make sure that a puffy pubic area is avoided after the tummy is completely healed and nice and tight so is the pubic area making for a fantastic result. However, each body is individual and each has separate needs and goals. Be sure you have chosen a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss the pros and cons of all procedures and I am sure you will have a beautiful outcome!

Mark Schoemann, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and lipo

Hello dear, thanks for your question. Based on your pictures I recommend to combine liposuction and tummy tuck. The combination of a liposuction with the a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. It is also important to realize that there is usually a limit on how much fat can be remove in a combined procedure. Patient should have consultations with a Plastic Surgeon that is board certified and discuss this combination and have their questions answered by a well trained professional. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD