Is there any treatment to remove scars and improve the look of my face and rest of my body? (Photos)

30 years ago I got burned in the house fire. It was a third degree burn of 80% of body. Over the time I went under a number of life saving and reconstructive surgeries. The last one was 10 years ago. Since then I've read about new treatments for scar removal which brings new hopes...I'd like to find out if there is anything that could improve the look of my scars or remove it completely?

Burn scar therapy in Los Angeles

I would recommend a combination treatment that includes Kenalog IIT, laser therapy, surgical excision, and Plato's Scar Serum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Face/Body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Lasers and micro-tattoo pigmentation can be done to improve the look but there will be no "cure" for this type of scarring.  Treatments will take a series and unfortunately will be costly but will give improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.