Told I'm not a candidate for eyelid surgery (Asian monolid). Eyelid Thermage at the same time as full face Ultherapy? (Photo)

44 year old Asian w/crepey monolids. Collagen production seems good and skin is still fairly thick. Was told blephoplasty adds a fold to monolids to hide the scar. I don't want to look different. Is eyelid Thermage at the same time as full face Ultherapy okay? If Thermage is better on thick Asian skin, but poor on thin skin, does an Asian doing Thermage on thinnest skin cancel that out? Are recent posts re: new CPT Thermage melting fat due to false safety claims or inexperienced practitioners?

Thermage and CPT technology and eye lift

I have so many patients from Asia who come here for Thermage.  Firstly, with the right plastic surgeon you should have a completely natural looking result.  Furthermore, I would recommend full face Thermage with Thermage for the eyelids.  The radiofrequency heat should produce new collagen and give a lift to the skin and have fabulous results.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage.  Best, Dr. Green