Tear duct fillers for an aging boxer? Will they move if I get punched?

I am a boxer. I do get hit in the face- comes with the territory. Still, I'm a bit vain and am thinking about getting fillers in the tear ducts in order to fill some bags, lessen dark circles as I age. Will fillers move because I get hit? Or after a few days, will things stay where they are?

Fillers in face for boxer

if you get hit in the face right after getting a filer the filer can move.  I would recommend doing small amounts in the area.  This would be less likely to be moved. 

Fillers in face for boxer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}