Did TCA ruin my skin? (photo)

I went to a dermatologist a 3 days ago and had a 100% TCA cross done on my ice pick scarring. A drop of it hit my face during the procedure but thought it was something done on purpose at the time. Now looking at it I think a drop fell on accident. The area is pretty wide and there is still frost all over it and its been 3 days now. I didnt really have any scarring there before and now the area looks slightly indented. Will I get scarring from this? OR will everything fill in and heal over time?

TCA CROSS and scars

Please see your Dermatologist, very hard for us to comment retrospectively on what was treated with TCA CROSS, especially given the photos. TCA CROSS is very versatile, and can be used to treat a variety of acne scars, including ice pick as well as narrow box car scars. All the best Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

I suggest you see your physician to see if there is any burn.  TCA can give improvement if used properly for ice pick scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.