What is the best surgical procedure to fix symmastia following mastectomy with the lowest rate of reoccurrence?

What is the best surgical procedure to fix synmastia following mastectomy with the lowest rate of reoccurence? Neosubpectoral pocket? Alloderm sling? FLAP procedure? Have 525cc Natrelle 410's which my PS now says are too big. Also, I'm interested in recommendations for PS's in (1) Chicago area; and (2) elsewhere with significant experience repairing synmastia following mastectomy. In other words, who would you send your wife or daughter sister to for this? Thank you .
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Treatment of symmastia

Symmastia is a difficult problem . In my hands, the best outcome was using allomax or alloderm. A new pocket is also a viable option. Hope that helps