How can I get the swelling down from my cheeks till I can find a doctor in Chicago to remove the silicone from my face? (Photo)

I had silicone done about 7years ago am know 29and having burning sensation in my butt,and a lot of swelling in my face,I need a plastic s. To take this silicone out.......my question is how can I calm the swelling and the burning ?

Silicone Inflammation

the best treatment at this time is an oral antibiotic with antiinflammatory capabilities like minocycline and possibly some prednisone for a short time.  Consider seeing someone with experience as this is a difficult thing to treat.  Best, Dr. Emer.