How can I get the swelling down from my cheeks till I can find a doctor in Chicago to remove the silicone from my face? (Photo)

I had silicone done about 7years ago am know 29and having burning sensation in my butt,and a lot of swelling in my face,I need a plastic s. To take this silicone question is how can I calm the swelling and the burning ?

Doctor Answers 1

Silicone Inflammation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
the best treatment at this time is an oral antibiotic with antiinflammatory capabilities like minocycline and possibly some prednisone for a short time.  Consider seeing someone with experience as this is a difficult thing to treat.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.