My sutures aren't straight. Will this mess up my healing?

On one of my breast the incision on one of my nipples is not straight so it look like my nipple is not going to be right. Can you tell me if there is something that can be done .

Suture issue?

I am not sure what you are describing. If the incisions are approximated well then crooked sutures should not matter.

My sutures aren't straight.

With breast reduction there can be pleating or an irregular suture line, most of which will indeed smooth out during healing. Try to be patient and let your surgeon have a look with you.

Can be helped

Talks to your surgeon about your concerns.
Scars and asymmetry can be corrected at a future revision.

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery.  Unfortunately without a photograph to demonstrate your concern it is difficult to offer definite advice but in most cases there is some pleating or gathering of skin during the suturing process of a breast reduction.  This tends to smooth itself given enough time.  Voice your concern to your plastic surgeon, they can provide you with the best reassurance.