How much do non surgical nose jobs cost by placing HA under columela to lift nose tip?

That's my only big problem and I have financial issues.and how long would it last? Thank you

Lift the Tip--Botox and Facial Fillers (Voluma, Restylane) for Non Surgical Nose Job

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to lift the nasal tip along with Botox and improve the symmetry of the nose. However, nasal tips need contouring with surgery to get the most improvement. Cost will vary. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer