Is there a non surgical way to fix this? If not, what can I do and what is the cost? (Photo)

About nine months ago I hit my nose really against a metal bar. At first there was some swelling and then I was left with a bump on the side of my nose and it does not look straight anymore. The profiles look a little different as well.

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

There is no nonsurgical way to lower the dorsal hump, but sometimes making the radix (area of the bridge above the bump) taller, or augmenting the radix, will result in a straight profile and the illusion of hump removal.
Seeking an expert in nonsurgical rhinoplasty will give you the best result in the safest manner.