Are any Surgeons using the Ideal Implant

I recently read the Ideal implant is now FDA approved. Are any surgeons using them. I am looking for a surgeon that is willing to use the Ideal implant. Any experiences with this implant anyone would like to share?

Ideal Implants

Surgeons across the country are now using the Ideal Implant. I have been using them since November and have been extremely impressed with the results. Check out their website to locate a surgeon in your area.

IDEAL Implant

Thanks for your question.  I have used this implant several times and feel it is an excellent choice for most patients.  Good luck!

Jeffrey Umansky, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  We have been using the Ideal Implant since they were approved by the FDA with excellent results.  I offer a range of implant types in my office including silicone gel, saline, and the Ideal structured saline implant.  Thus far my patients who have selected the Ideal implant have been very happy with their choice.  As you've likely read, the benefit of the Ideal implant is that it has the look and feel of a silicone gel implant, without the concern of experiencing a silent rupture of the implant.  If the implant ruptures, the fill is only saline (salt water) so there is no concern about silicone leaking into the body.  For many patients, it offers an excellent option. At this time, only select board certified plastic surgeons are approved to use the implant.  You can find out if there is a plastic surgeon in your area using the Ideal implant by checking the company's website physician locator service.  Best of luck to you. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  Yes, there is a network of board certified plastic surgeons who use the Ideal Implant.  You can find a surgeon by visiting the company's website.  Having used all types of breast implants including the Ideal Implant, I find this new implant as an excellent option for those wishing to have saline implants.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Ideal Implant

I have been using the Ideal implant for a few months now and have several very happy patients.  The ability to reduce the rippling and balloon feeling while still using a saline implant has been the major factor in patient choices- we also commonly use Mentor cohesive gel and shaped implants.  I try to tailor the implant choice to the needs of each individual patient.
Dr. L