What procedure is best for me, but with no implant? (Photo)

How to improve breast shape without an implant

If you have adequate volume of your breasts a breast lift (mastopexy) may be an option.  It lifts the areola and tissue, and tightens the skin to improve the contour.  Your board certified plastic surgeon will be able to identify the best option for you.

Troy Plastic Surgeon

Breast reshaping without implants

From your pictures a breast lift would give you a better shape and more youthful appearance. If you want more fullness later, you can always do a small implant augmentation but not necessary depending on your desired results. I would recommend consulting with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast lift & augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry and photos. A breast lift (mastopexy) will definitely give you a perkier look to your breasts. If upper pole volume is what you want then this will be hard to achieve without a small implant placement. A thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will allow you to explore your options and expectations of the result you are able to achieve with mastopexy alone. If you do later on decide that you do want an implant, this can always be considered as a second stage. You will want to find a physician you are comfortable with to explore all your options and trust to give you the result you are looking to have. Hope this helps, good luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Breast appearance improved but without an implant.

You have droopy breasts that would benefit from a breast lift (mastopexy).  This would make your breasts perkier but also smaller as some tissue would be removed to lift the breasts.  That is why a small implant is often recommended: to keep the breast volume the same after a lift.  Good luck.

John Zavell, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Breast uplift without implants?

You are in need of a full uplift and although it's fine to proceed without implants or fat grafting, many surgeons will make you aware of the potential differences in undergoing the procedure either without or with small/modest sized implants.  The thing I'd want you to be aware of is the likelihood (but not certainty) that you incision lines will be noticeably darker than your surrounding skin due to your skin tone.  I think that the benefit of undergoing a breast lift will make the incision lines worthwhile and provide you a significant boost in self confidence and appearance.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lift

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. If you'd like to increase your breast size you could do so easily at the same time with an implant. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. Vistnes Plastic Surgery San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

What procedure is best for me, but with no implant?

If you are considering a breast enhancement, with or without implants, you will need a breast lift. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

You need mastopexy

You do not need implants anyway. All you need is mastopexy with reshaping of your breasts. Mastopexy is a procedure of breast lifting and tightening.

Vasdev Rai, MD

What procedure is best for me with no implant

You have more than enough breast tissue, you do not need an implant. An uplift with a reduction would be my recommendation. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift. No implant is necessary as you appear to have enough volume to provide an adequate shape and cup size. Should you desire to be smaller a reduction could be performed. Should you desire to be larger and not want an implant, fat grafts could actually be used to enhance and improve your overall shape as well. You would certainly do well with a short lollipop type technique as the excess scarring from the traditional anchor approach would likely be excessive. In any case, I would recommend a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in all these matters. Please see the attached video regarding the surgical approach to the differences in breast lift and reduction procedures. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon