Best Surgeon for Eyelid Retraction / Ectropion Surgery?

I am told I will need a cheek lift, hard palate graft and canthoplasty to fix results from a bad skin pinch bleph. Who is the very best surgeon out there who routinely performs this? I will travel anywhere to see the best surgeon for this problem. Thanks for your insight.

Doctor Answers 1

Lower lid retraction verses ectropion

There are three layers of the eyelid area and lower lid retraction is different than ectropion.  If you are in the Chicago area, use Dr. Robert Weiss.  He is a wonderful Oculoplastic Surgeon and a very good surgeion.  Hope this helps...Dr. Boxrud 

Santa Monica Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.