Is it possible that my surgeon will agree to revision? My hips are uneven. One is round, I'm off balance, uneven butt (Photo)

I'm 4 1/2 months post opt as you can see my butt is not rounder it looks like I'm missing a lot of fat in my mid-section on my right cheeks

Buttock augmentation

If you feel comfortable with the original surgeon you can definitely discuss a revision.  This will also make the revision cheaper than going to another surgeon.  However, Be sure to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in buttock augmentation and has a large photo gallery and patient testimonials. 

Post op concerns

indeed it is always best to start with the surgeon who performed the operation as this person knows the most about your case and what exactly was, or was not, performed. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Revision

Thank you for your question.  If you are unhappy with you result, you are always able to discuss that with your surgeon, and see what they recommend.  If it's a surgical revision, there often are reduced fees, but that's up to your surgeon.

Dr. Daniel Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Is it possible that my surgeon will agree to revision? My hips are uneven. One is round, I'm off balance, uneven butt

It is reasonable to ask your surgeon to consider a revision. There may be additional costs associated with it. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

BBL

Facts you need to know about fat transfer

1: Some of the fat will absorb. 40-60% of the fat will absorb.

2: Absorption of fat can result in asymmetry.

3: Asymmetry can be present before the surgery. Soft tissue asymmetry or boney skeletal asymmetry.

4: Revision will require the presence of fat source to fill depressions.

5: Because of these variables that are not controlled by the physician, there will be a full cost of any revision

6: revision does not guarantee full repair

7: some asymmetry should be accepted, no body is fully symmetrical.

Best is to review the asymmetry with your surgeon and compare the before and after photos. Evaluate if revision is worth to go through.