Strange looking nose/cheek skin (area that connects smile to nose) after alar base reduction. (Photo)

What can be done to fix this? I had an alar base reduction and the tip was risen. Nose shortened it looks like also. If I have the tip put back down and nose re lengthened will this streched skin/ unnatural looking area around the nose go back to normal? I have never seen this on anyone else and I am worried. 2 mo post op. Please do not just tell me to consult with my surgeon I want a real answer or suggestion. Thank you.

Strange looking nose/cheek skin (area that connects smile to nose) after alar base reduction.

You ended your response with: "Please do not just tell me to consult with my surgeon I want a real answer or suggestion."
It is important to point out that ONLY your surgeon knows what technique was done, and if there was some abnormal anatomy present. 
Not all surgeons do the same techniques or techniques the same way; that is why result vary according to surgeons.
If he/she  mobilized your alar base at the level of the bone it certainly could have effected the local muscle balance.
Sometimes the wider alar base or its shadow simply camouflaged these movements pre-op.

Botox will help ascertain if the issue is swelling versus scar.

A better assessment will require a full set of pre-op photos for comparison and perhaps a video of you smiling and non-smiling.

Hope this helps

The action of these facial muscles is related genetically, thus the deformity when smiling. So fillers and/or Botox injections could improve.