How can I straighten my nose? (Photo)

I am really self-conscious about it. It bothers me alot. People point it out all the time. What are some options to fix my nose? Thank you.

Closed rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for sending an image. Although it is impossible  to give an exact diagnosis and plan from a single image, it does appear that you have a deviation to your nasal dorsum that could be corrected with rhinoplasty.

Deviated nasal bones can be corrected with osteotomies during rhinoplasty. These are controlled breaks of the bone. In addition, if the deviation persist after straightening the bone, cartilage can be used to fill in the pushed inside. There are a variety of other techniques that an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can use to straighten the nose.

The first step to  exploring your options is to consult with a board certifies facial plastic surgeon who regularly performs rhinoplasty- best of luck!

Mark Hamilton, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

How can I straighten my nose?

Hello rnxo,
You have a typical amount of nasal deviation.
It looks as if there is a certain amount of septal deviation and nasal bone deviation.
A consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist in your area is recommended.
They can discuss deviated nose correction surgery with you.  An exam in person is absolutely necessary for proper surgical planning.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

To correct your curvature, a rhinoplasty is recommended.  Best to be seen in person to review your concerns.

Rhinoplasty

Thanks for your post. Based on your photo you appear to be a good candidate for rhinoplasty (nasal) surgery to improve the appearance of your nose. Attention would need to be paid to straighten any bone and cartilage deviation and to refine the tip of your nose. It would be best for you to have an in person examination and computer imaging to simulate the effects of surgery. Good luck!

Mark Been, MD
Barrington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones accomplish resetting them straight. A spreader graft placed in the patient's midportion of the nose underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage can accomplish straightening that portion of the nose. A tip rhinoplasty is required when the tip cartilages are crooked and asymmetric. For more information and many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from spreader grafts to help straighten your nose. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Your best option is nasal surgery from an experienced board certified facial plastic surgeon. Nasal surgery, also referred to as rhinoplasty, is one of the most frequently performed facial plastic surgical procedures. It is done not only for appearance, but also to improve breathing.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon