Can a specialist reshape my buttocks? After fat necrosis, is it possible to go back having a round full juicy booty? (Photo)

I had fat necrosis removed 8/19/16 I don't think it was fully removed I still feel some hardness but majority was removed the mass was very humongous. Now I need reshaping I have a dip that hangs down I went to see if it could be Lipo down but the Doc said he suggest a specialist which I was pleased to her he didn't sell me any broken promises. very frustrated all I want pior to having a bbl was only cellulite treatment now I'm left with a Disformed right check. I have to wear big shirts to hide

Can a specialist reshape my buttocks? After fat necrosis, is it possible to go back having a round full juicy booty?

There are several possibilities that exist for improvement, one of which may be fat transfer to that area.  Scar release and skin laxity will have to be addressed as well.

Fat necrosis and revision

A revision may be possible but scar tissue may limit how much the area may expand and how well the fat will "take".