You have a any solution for controlling my hair los??? (photo)

I have a some black and white hair. And I was lost my hair.please give me a good solution for controlling my hair loss.I'm just only 26 year's old.

Hair Loss at 26

Its not good to give you any advice with this little would be very nice to see your nearest physician ( Hair Restoration Surgeon ) and get proper treatment after eavluation of the causes of the Hair fall in this particular case 

Pakistan Hair Restoration Surgeon

Losing hair at young age, what are the treatment options?

It is best to see a hair restoration specialist to find the cause for your hair loss and recommend the best treatment option for you.  At this stage medical hair regiment routine may be a good option for you to slow down or stop your hair loss.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest you see an expert to determine if this is genetic or traction or stress or a combination.  there are treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Your answer!

Good morning, Kohli.
Just from seen at your picture it looks like Alopecia Areata.
I will recommend you to go and see a dermatologist first. If it is what I think, some steroid cream or injections will make your hair regrow. If not, you can definitely get a consultation with a hair doctor to explore what will be the best treatment to take care of your hair loss. There are different treatments, surgical or non-surgical, that may help you.
Best of lucks!

Dr. W Yates

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

You have a spot of hair loss on one temple. This is most likely a condition called triangular alopecia, an inherited localized hair loss area that will only respond to a hair transplant. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon