Will there ever be even smaller CoolSculpting applicators?

I'm pretty skinny but i've always had a lot of stubborn areas of fat in the stomach, flanks and arms. I got my stomach and flanks treated by cooldculpting but since I'm thinner, it seems like there isn't an applicator small enough to fit all my arm fat. Although I'm small (5'6" and 110), my entire upper arm is just fatty tissue and won't go away and I need to get rid of it. Do you think it's a possibility for an even smaller applicator to come out ever for people like me?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Coolsculpting has many applicators to treat the entire body and will come out with other ones soon.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Smaller applicator for CoolSculpting is coming: The CoolMini!

Yes!  The CoolMini is coming soon. It's a smaller applicator meant for smaller areas. We're told it may be available later this year, so stay tuned.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Coolsculpting and New Smaller Applicators

Coolsculpting is working on new smaller applicators for various areas of the body  If the size of the current applicator is not available yet, there are several non-invasive alternatives available. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in coolsculpting who is certified in the procedure for the best cosmetic results.

There will be smaller Coolsculpting applicators available in the near fiuture

My understanding is that Zeltiq has been testing a small applicator for clearance to treat the fat under the chin. I would imagine this might be the perfect size for your thin arms that have some stubborn fatty deposits. You might want to come in for a consultation to evaluate these deposits so that a ABMS certified Plastuc surgeon like myself could discuss all your options. 

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting for arm fat

There is currently an applicator to use for CoolSculpting the arms that has worked well for this off label procedure.  Zeltiq has in the works a smaller applicator that can be used to treat smaller areas.  We hope to have this applicator available late fall. 

Arm fat

There is already an applicator for arm fat.  Speak to your plastic surgeon about it.  The company is always working on new applicators of difference sizes so I would not be surprised if they come out with a smaller one.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

CoolSculpting Areas With Little Fat

Hi Shala. There already is an applicator which can be used to treat the arms. It's called the CoolFit applicator. We use it all the time to treat stubborn arm fat. For areas that do not fit into the suction based applicators there is a non-suction based applicator called the CoolSmooth that can be used. We use this most commonly to treat the outer thighs. Later this year there will be an even smaller non-suction based applicator called the CoolSmooth Mini that is designed to treat double chins. Hope this helps answer your question.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Small areas

Some of the CoolSculpting applicators can be used to treat small areas of fat collection.  In addition the Cool Smooth onlay applicator may also work well.

We along with many surgeons perform liposuction in the office with some oral sedation and may work well for small areas of residual fat...with small areas the treatment time and downtime is minimal.

All my Best!

Dr Bengtson

Bradley Bengtson, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon