I'm looking for a skilled doctor to Kybella injections in my area (Chicago, IL)

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Albany NY Kybella expert tells you how to find a skilled injector for your kybella- look for an "Expert Injector"

Go to Expertinjector.org to find a qualified injector nearby.  Meet and see your injectors' Kybella patient  before and after photos.  Be sure you like what you see. Best of luck!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Finding a Skilled Provider for Kybella Treatments

Kybella is an amazing injection to dissolve the fat under the chin. The number of treatments depends on the individual fat under the chin and how many units of Kybella are injected. The average series of injections of Kybella is two to four sessions.. A skillfully trained provider can be located on the Kybella( Allergan) physician locator site.

#Kybellafatinjections   #doublechintreatments    #Kybelladestroys fat

Allergan Offers Kybella in the USA for Destroying FAT

Kybella is an exciting new FDA- approved treatment for submental fullness, or double chin.  A skillfully trained provider can determine if you are a candidate for Kybella vs other surgical neck procedures. Check the KYBELLA physician locator site for your area!

#Kybellafatinjections   #doublechintreatments   #Kybelladestroysfat

Kybella and Skilled Injectors

The best way to determine how skilled your injector is to consult a board certified dermatologist with years of experience with cosmetic injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Kybella in Chicago

I am an ABMS certified Plastic surgeon located in the Chicago area and a national and international trainer of Kybella. Kybella Injection treatments offer a non-surgical option to redefine the chin and jawline in patients with mild skin laxity and moderate to severe submental fullness. If you have a double chin due to moderate to severe submental fullness, Kybella Injection treatments can redefine your jawline.  I would love the opportunity to meet you and provide a consultation in my office.

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

Kybella is available

Kybella training of physicians has been going on in the US for the past couple months. If Columbus, Ohio, we have Kybella available in my office for $600/vial and most patients will need 2 vials injected monthly for 2-3 sessions. Currently, Kybella is only available for injection into the submental fat pad (under the neck).

Kybella injector selection

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend that you visit myKybella.com to search for a physician near you.  In every market, there are also a handful of Kybella trainers which usually signify that they have more injection experience and training.  You can additionally ask if your physician is a trainer as this would give you additional peace of mind.

I'm looking for a skilled doctor to Kybella injections in my area

Thank you for submitting your question. Please find any kybella injectors on the kybella website. There you will find a list of trained injectors. Make sure you choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes.

Skilled Kybella Injector

I would suggest logging onto Kybella website and locating the find your doctor link to find an experienced physician in your area.  This product is offered to a select number of board certified physicians so it is important to do your research before selecting the proper physician. Good luck!

Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Kybella in your area

I would call Kythera (the mother company of Kybella) for a trained doctor in your area.  Best of luck!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD