On the search for a Plastic Surgeon in Chicago or surroundings for total Body Lift.

I am 35 years old and a Mommy of 4 wonderful kids oldest is 17 and the youngest just turned 1. I am in need of a total body lift or so I think. Working on dropping the weight now. Aiming for at least a BMI of 29 to get the ball rolling. Now it's just finding a wonderful Dr that will be that Knight in Shining Armour and rescue me from my disfigured body. ☹️

To find doctor's in your local area, please click here. 

Body Lift/mommy makeover in the Chicago area

Thank you for your question!  I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon.  Also, be sure to ask for before and after pictures of body lifts and mommy makeovers at your consultation.  Be sure to check out online reviews.  Best of luck to you!

Body Lift / Mommy Makeover

Your approach of weight loss first and body contouring thereafter is a wise way to proceed and I wish you luck in your efforts.  As you consider who you'll chose for your surgeon, make sure they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and consider choosing a surgeon who is also a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (these surgeons have an interest and expertise in cosmetic surgery).  Most importantly, you should feel comfortable with the surgeon you choose, both in the results of their work and in your interaction with them.   

As you near your goal weight, you may want to start the process with a consultation so you can have an idea of the recommended surgery, recovery, and cost so planning will be easier for you, even if you have a few more pounds to lose before your surgery date.

One final note I would like to add.  Don't be so hard on yourself with your description of being "disfigured."  As women, we are all our own worst critics.  Try to think of your flaws as a work in progress that will improve as you lose weight and find the plastic surgeon that can help you with the areas that diet and exercise can't fix.

Total body lift in Chicago.

You are fortunate in that there are many practices to choose from for a body lift after weight loss. Good luck with your program and perhaps we will see you after you reach your goal.

Body Lift Chicago

Congrats on looking. There are a number of well qualified surgeons in Chicago who do great work. Look at reviews and before and after photos of American board of plastic surgery certified surgeons.

Best 

David Shifrin, MD

Find the right surgeon.

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon