Can anything be done about these scars on my penis? (photo)

Two part question. When I was 13 years old, (now 31) I got into a fist fight with another kid at school. He kneed me in the groin real hard, cutting my penis, requiring stitches. This left me with a nice scar along the top of my penis. Second. 10 years ago I got a wart on my penis right underneath the head. It was cut out by a urologist. This left a small bump of scar tissue where the wart used to be. Both of these cause me extreme anxiety and depression. Can anything be done to help?

Scars on Penis

I would avoid have any surgical treatments in this area.  Lasers maybe helpful for you, but I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lasers for scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.