Scar at the lower part of the lollipop after BR. (photos)

My scar is improving. I've done my lollipop BR AND LIFT on 8june2016. So far I do not have any complications. Although im not very happy with the shapes, My main concern now is the scaring especially the excess skin and the dimple on the right breast. I am wearing dermatix and silicone gel 24/7 since third week. Is there any other way to manage the scar At the bottom and also the excess skin? Thanks.

Lollipop breast reduction - what about the scar?

Thank you for asking about your breast lift/reduction.
  • The excess skin is expected with this reduction technique -
  • It will usually disappear over 6 months - if not, a small office revision is needed.
  • Continue the scar treatments but things in the photo seem to be healing well.
  • Be sure your own surgeon knows of your concerns.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Scar tissue

You are still pretty early post-op and your scar will go on to mature overtime.  Best to give it time.