Is a rough sex ok when you have a Brazilian but lift procedure?

My boyfriend likes rough sex so I wanted to know if I was to get a butt lift would it still be ok to have rough sex .

Intercourse after BBL

Thank you for your question. It is important that you avoid physical exertion for several weeks. You don't want to risk any complications in your recovery process. You do nit want to delay the healing process. Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend to wait a month. Please follow up with your doctor as these issues require the attention of a plastic surgeon.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Is rough sex ok when you have a BBL?

Thanks for your question. I recommend using some common sense guidelines: if it hurts, don't do it. This type of activity can delay the healing process, so be cautious! 

Dr.JSB