Are these results possible? (photos)

I found an app that allowed me to create my own morphs, and have created a few I'm really happy with. I was wondering if it's possible to achieve a result like this or if it would be really difficult and perhaps this is unrealistic? My biggest problem with my nose is the tip. It's bulbous and droops/hooks down when I smile. There's also a hump and a reduction would be nice but tip is main problem. I would appreciate any opinions, thank you!

Realistic expectations with a rhinoplasty

The digitally altered photographs do appear realistic  by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.  The Dorsal hump can be shaved down, the tip lifted slightly, and it's important to release the depressor septi ligament which pulls the tip down when smiling. The tip of the nose can also be refined as well. For more information  and many examples, please see link and the video below

Yes, it is very possible to achieve a straighter dorsum and elevate the tip a bit.  The goals seem reasonable.

Rhinoplasty results

Thanks for your post. Based on your morphed photos, I think the changes appear reasonable. What I would suggest is that you have an in person consultation for a more detailed examination. Also, computer imaging can be performed in office based on discussion of your nasal concerns. Rhinoplasty surgery very commonly addresses issues like a bulbous and drooping nasal tip, and dorsal hump. Hope this helps!

Mark Been, MD
Barrington Facial Plastic Surgeon