Can I get these results with just a BBL or will I need implants also? Hoping I can get these results with just fat! (Photo)

Looking 2 get a male BBL.ive put plenty of thought & Im positive I want a drastic look & understand it will be super huge, that is what I want! .I get they will lipo my stomach flanks and thighs.but can they lipo my chest ? I always hated my man boobs. I want these results! will fat transfers be enough?! I really don't want an implant would love to just do fat transfers I believe I have enough fat How can I get these results hopefully in one procedure. I used a plastic surgery app!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  From your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for BBL.  You should get a great result from liposuction, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Excessive results

Would you describe well without question to be well outside of the realm of what most plastic surgeons will consider aesthetically appropriate volumes.

You will not be able to achieve anything close to that volume with a BBL.

Even if a BBL was done twice or even three times I doubt you could obtain that type of volume.

Even placing implants to achieve that type of enhancement may lead to substantial complications and bad aesthetic results.

Talk to one or more board-certified plastic surgeon's web expertise in gluteal implants.

Listen to their recommendations and proceed with caution and according to expert recommendations.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD