Could repeated hyaluronic acid injections in the nose become permanent due to the formation of scar tissue around the filler?

I heard that, after many HA injections of fillers the results could become somewhat permanent, because the inflammatory process creates a scar around the filler that could result in some level of permanent fullness to some people. If I consider a non surgical nose job I don't want to be paying for the rest of my life. But I CANT do surgery. How does this work??? Help! Thank you

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Non surgical rhinoplasty is not permanent. You may get some scar tissue and collagen stimulation and therefore, have longer lasting effects even after the filler should have dissolved but it is very hard to predict. You may need to add filler intermittently to keep the aesthetic result. Surgical rhinoplasty gives you a longer lasting result. Good luck.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon