How to reduce the forehead slant I have? (photos)

My forehead has a slight slant to it starting from my hairline to my radix. I don't have any brow bone rigidness, as you can see there is no deep angle between my forehead and radix, it's exactly straight. It's just my forehead slants at the top when I'd rather have it straight like my mother's forehead. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Pictures as attaches.

Forehead Augmentation

A retroclined forehead in profile can be improved by only bone augmentation. There are multiple materials by which this can be done from various bone cements to a custom forehead implant. The most accurate method of forehead augmentation with the least amount of scar for insertion is the custom forehead implant method.