Ready to apply embrace active scar defense? (Lower body lift). (photo)

I had a lower body lift on 10/31/16. My incision is closed, dry and the remaining scabs are about to fall off. However, I have a small area above my pubic region that opened slightly. It's almost completely dry, and I think applying it today would be ok, but I'm not completely sure. Could I perhaps skip that one area and come back to it in a few days? I'd like to start applying it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Embrace Scar Therapy

Congratulations on your surgery. From your description it appears you are ready to begin using your Embrace Scar Therapy.  Contact your surgeon first, just to be sure and to review the application process.