Puffiness above nipple normal 5 weeks after surgery? (Photos)

Right- normal -some scar tissue behind nip. Left- hematoma that was operated on the day after surgery. Had more swelling- but seems fine now except for puffiness above and on the nip, and it seems like that skin just won't stick down. I had it aspirated a few times, and it has no fluid, yet it still won't lay normally. Is the double nipple stitching the cause? Did the surgeon stitch the bottom too tight and too too loose? Vest- 4 weeks and now at bed Photos are flexed and relaxed Thanks!

Gynecomastia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The deformity is a bit unusual. Please confer with your surgeon.I would wait a few months before any revision.

Talmage Raine MD