Could Thermage cause permanent hair loss of my eye brows?

I had Thermage (CPT) done one month ago. Instead of the Eye Tip they used the vibrating face tip, which goes deeper. They . Due did a lot of pulses on my eye brows. Now I am having very noticeable hair loss in my eye brows. I am worried 1) that I will end up losing almost all of my eye brows 2) that it will be permanent and they will not grow back. Could thermage cause permanent hair loss of my eye brows? The tip they used does go deeper than the eye tip. (Brows feeling itchy recently.)

Thermage and hair loss

Thermage is a fabulous laser for tightening the skin.  If you are losing hair in your eyebrow it can be caused by many reasons including thyroid or autoimmune ones.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in hair loss to evaluate your concerns.

Thermage and hair loss

It is not likely to be related to Thermage as it is not known to cause hair loss. I don't quite know how to explain the itchiness in the area. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Thermage and Eye Brows

Thermage doesn't affect hair on the face or brows.  I suggest you see a dermatologst who specializes in hair loss.  Best, Dr. Emer.