Does Platelet Rich Plasma contain White Blood Cells? If yes, then why use it on Alopecia Areata patients?

I have recently been diagnosed with AA after series of stressful events. I got a quarter sized patch that grew in few months after steriod injection. Five months after my first patch i saw a tiny patch 1 cm wide. I done some research and found that prp could be good alternative. But my understandng is that plasma contains wbc which initiates the bald spots..which is counterintuitive..aby explanation

In my opinion, PRP should be purified so it does not contain white cells. The absence of white cells will decrease the inflammatory process and improve the anti inflammatory effects of the injections. Hope this helps. Good luck. 

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon