Are there any plastic surgeons or dermatologists in Chicago that do subcision for acne pock marks?

I have rolling scars from acne and would prefer to do subcision and not lasers. I had a consultation with 2 plastic surgeons who kept pushing lasers. My skin is sensitive and lasers, chemical peels, and microneedling isn't for me. Are there any doctors in Chicago who still do subcision?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

​Rolling scars and laser surgery versus subcision

In my opinion subcision can help but just doing subcision may not do the trick. We believe in a multi-layered combination approach that treats acne scars the way it should be treated. I developed a procedure over a 15-year period of medical and surgical experience call the Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment. This unique method is based on a five to seven step process that treats acne scars all in one treatment and is done in about 2 hours. We feel we get much better results with one treatment compared to multiple repeated treatments using traditional approaches.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon