I'm looking for a plastic surgeon in the Chicago or northwest Indiana that has experience with lip implants.

Looking for a plastic surgeon that has experience with lip implants.

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.  

Hope this helps.