Can you tell if my stomach has mostly loose skin? Do I qualify for a tummy tuck and liposculpture? (Photos)

I'm interested in a small waist, flat stomach, fat transfer to hips and a bbl. (hourglass look). I've been losing weight and had baby c section (4 years ago) so I've noticed the belly is difficult to get rid of. I'm really considering a large volume lipo with a full body sculpt with tt. What's your opinion? Think it'll make a significant difference with my body?

Tummy tuck and liposuction candidate.

Thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. With this combination procedures you can achieve great results. It would be ideal to reach your ideal weight with a BMI under 30 and maintain it stable for a few months before your surgery to maximize results and minimize risks during and after surgery. . Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to get a beautiful flat abdomen, and to maximize feminine curves. For the abdomen a tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen. Liposuction to the back and waist will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. Most important is a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon regarding this procedure. Don’t settle for less!

Abdominoplasty

From your pictures, it looks like you would be a great candidate for an abdominoplasty along with some liposuction. Based upon the specifics that you require a BBL could be done, but you may not need that. I would suggest you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area who can help you determine  The exact process that would work best for you.Good luck! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Tummy tuck?

Thank you for the post and congratulations on your weight loss! As liposuction along will not address the excess skin nor the muscle weakness often asssociated with the post-pregnancy body, a tummy tuck is likely the better option to get you the most dramatic result consistent with the goals you stated. Generally speaking you want to be at a stable weight for at least 3 months. If you are continuing to lose weight through diet and exercise, keep going before proceeding with surgery. It will not only make your surgery safer but will improve the quality and staying power
of your result! Seek out some board certified surgeons in your area and start the consultation process. Good luck!

Tummy tuck with lipo

If ypu are looking for the best results possible you will need to get a tummy tuck and liposculture plus BBL, i recommend you to get to a stable weight before surgery and consult with a board certified surgeon so you can know if your expectations will be possible or not . Good Luck! 

Australia Fragoso-Baez, MD

Tummy tuck with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. A special kind of tummy tuck I perform is called a lateral tension abdominoplasty. This procedure tightens the muscles, and removes loose skin. Combing this procedure with liposuction will help add contour to your waistline. You will of course need to see a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty/ Reverse Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Muscle Plication/ Fleur de lis Abdominoplasty

I appreciate your question.

Congratulations on your weight loss!  You would benefit from a Tummy Tuck with Liposuction once you reach your baseline weight.  For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Do I qualify for a tummy tuck and liposculpture?

Based on the skin laxity you show after your weight loss you are a good candidate for tummy tuck with a muscle repair and liposuction for shaping. If you have reached your weight goal you should be ready to consultation.

Can you tell if my stomach has mostly loose skin? Do I qualify for a tummy tuck and liposculpture?

Based on your pictures, liposuction combined with a No Drain Tummy Tuck may give you a great result. The BBL may help also. An in person evlauation is best. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think that you may be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery. The redundant tissue consists of both skin and adipose tissue; often, despite best efforts, these areas may be resistant to diet/exercise. Of course, specific/meaningful advice would necessitate an in person evaluation; complete history/ physical examination/discussion of goals/expectations will be necessary. Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight. I hope this, and the attached link and video, help.