What's the percentage of microneedling thickening of thin skin?

I heard microneedling can thicken the skin as much as 140%, some say more. Is it true, what does that MEAN? For example, someone's epidermis is about 0,5 mm... could it grow to be 1mm thick. Is microneedling that powerful? How many sessions for that percentage to happen?

Getting the BEST results with microneedling--add prp, lasers, sculptra

This can't be answered because it is unique to each individual and their skin quality at time of treatment and other arbitrary factors. Microneedling works best in combination with prp, lasers and/or Sculptra in order to promote the rebuilding of collagen. I recommend a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer