Which PCA peel is ideal for acne prone skin?

Hi. There are many different kinds of PCA peels available, but which kind is the most suitable to decrease acne break out and reduce PIH? Thanks!

Pch peels and other peels for acne control

I personally like more lightweight Peels and not deep peels for acne control. There are some at home peels that can help with your acne tremendously. Along with other topicals the use of these peels can markedly improve your acne as I've seen in many people.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Breakout/PCA Peel?--Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill), Chemical Peels

Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers, peels, and skin care to determine the best regimen for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.