Is there a payment plane for the Brazilian butt lift ??

Payment plans for cosmetic surgery

Many Plastic Surgery offices offer various financial options to their customers.  Some have direct payment plans; many offer Care Credit, which if approved, has various payment options that you may be able to take advantage of.  Many premier practices also offer other options such as Alphaeon credit or special credit card deals with their local banks.  Your best start is to find a qualified Plastic Surgeon whom you feel comfortable to meet your goals and expectations; once you have figured that part out, then see what options they have available to you to help finance your surgery.

Is there a payment plan for the Brazilian buttlift ?

Most offices offer financing that will help in this matter.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Many plastic surgeons work with various financing options and that's something to discuss during your consultation.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon