So I overdid it @5 dpo. Feel very swollen and tight. (photos)

I felt great and wasn't thinking and I kind of over did it rummaging through fabric scraps and then accompanied DH to the grocery store. No real lifting but a lot of motion. I have tape over stiches. Nothing feels like it has torn or is bleeding. I am a little achy but not really in pain, but I feel very tight and am somewhat more swollen. Should I be calling the PS, or just give it another day of rest?

Did I overdo it?

You still look as if you have a fine result, and did not injure anything.  If you have questions, call you surgeon.  From your appearance, you look as if you will have a eat result.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon