Need Opinion on Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo Results please! Any feedback would be appreciated! (photos)

Before I had my surgery I weighed 140, After surgery I was 155. It's been 15 months and the most I've lost is 5 pounds eating under 1500 cal and doing exercise doesn't help. I also have worries about feeling to wide and uneven from my sides. I feel like I'm carrying a lot of weight on my upper body. I also have ripples onthe sides of my scar that have not faded away. I have an appointment in two months with my surgeon but I would like to know what to talk to him about when I see him.

Tummy tuck revision

Weight changes after body contouring can result certainly alter the results of the procedure in many ways (proportions, contour irregularities, asymmetry, etc.).  It appears from your photos that revision of your hips with liposuction to remove additional fat and extending the scars further on to the hips to reshape the skin may be helpful.  When you speak with your surgeon, just talk with him about the areas that concern you and ask what he would suggest to make improvements in your results.

Talking to your surgeon.

You should talk to your surgeon about all of your concerns as you've articulated in this online consult request. Your weight gain will need to be addressed with an alteration in dietary habits and fitness lifestyle.  Additional surgery can be performed after your other variables have been controlled. Your current overall is quite good but the specifics will need to be address with your BCPS.  

DrBurnett#realself100

Need Opinion on Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo Results please! Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  At 15 months your healing has largely finished and your results are what you will maintain long-term.  I see your area of concern and redrawing of the sides would likely require extending your incision and additional liposuction into the sides to help reduce the amount of residual adipose present.  What i can't assess is based on your navel appearance did you have a full tummy tuck or a mini tummy tuck?  See your surgeon for an in-person examination and discussion of your current results compared to the anticipated goals at the time of your initial consultation, they can best help you decide on the appropriate revision plan.  Best wishes.