Going for a more natural look, would you still recommend implants with a lift?! (photos)

In need of a professional opinion! I plan to get implants in the very near future. I'm 121 pounds, and 5'3. Right now I'm a 32dd in a push up bra at Victoria's Secret. :)

Breast lift & augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on these photos a breast lift (matopexy) would be required to correct the ptotic (sagging) breast tissue and reposition the nipple. Mastopexy with an augmentation could also be an option depending on the final breast volume you desire. An implant will enhance the breast volume and create a fuller chest but an implant placement alone will not be able to correct the degree of ptosis that you have. Be sure to consult a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss these procedures, types/shapes of implant and sizing that best suit your frame. Good luck. James Lee

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Lift with or without implants

Based on your photos, a lift would improve the shape of your breasts and provide you a natural-appearing result, but wouldn't give you the additional fullness in the upper breast that some patients hope to achieve.  If you would like fullness in the upper breast, which can still look natural depending on the implant chosen, or a larger size, implants may also be used.  I would advised against implants without a lift.  Given the ptosis (drooping) of your breasts, I anticipate implants alone would give you an unnatural-appearing result with too much fullness in the upper breast and your natural breast tissue hanging off the bottom of the implant.

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift. This will help you achieve a natural shape. You might consider adding implants if you wish to have more volume as well. Implants alone, however will not provide much of a lift. You should undergo Vectra 3D Imaging to get an idea of your post operative results and meet with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. Breast of luck! 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Going for a more natural look, would you still recommend implants with a lift?!

You may be better off with just a lift, and perhaps small implants. See link below for examples of just a lift alone.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with augmentation to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns, address your goals and work together with your surgeon to create the surgical plan that will best help you achieve your desired look.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Breast Lift Needed

Thank you for your question and photos. Although you appear to have a good amount of your own breast tissue volume, the level of sagging/nipple position would indicate that a breast lift will be required for optimal results.

I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this procedure and discuss your aesthetic goals and expectations with them. They will examine you, take measurements and make recommendations. Be sure to seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon whose before and after photos appeal to you.

All the best 

Would you reccomend an implant with a lift?

Based on your photographs, yes,  an augmentation  with a breastlift will give you a very nice result.   Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon.    Good Luck

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Lift?

You probably need a lift--an implant alone will sit at or above the fold, and you have enough beast tissue below it that it would not look right.

Good Luck!

Michael E. Decherd, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photographs. Unfortunately I think you will not obtain a satisfactory result with only implant placement. You have a moderate amount of breast sagging and excess skin to your breasts that will not correct itself with implants alone. A breast lift will be needed to correct both of these problems while also placing your nipple and areola into an elevated more youthful position and improving your shape and contour. Implant placement alone would only worsen your appearance by causing a snoopy nose double bubble type deformity. It would be wise to seek a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Aug with lift

I feel that, based on your photos, you will need a lift to get the best outcome. If not, you risk having the breast "fall off" the implant where the implant is situated correctly and the breast mound is lower than the midpoint resulting in an unnatural appearance.