What is the best way to maintain your (butt) and or figure after the procedure?

Can I do anything to get it bigger if I were to lose weight? Will it come back if I gain the weight back?

BBL

The buttock size will fluctuate with weight gain and loss.  The best way to maintain your butt is too keep at a stable weight.

BBL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL

Thank you for your question. If you lose weight, fat can be lost anywhere including your buttocks. You could have a secondary fat transfer at the bases of the gluteal fold to ensure more support to your buttocks and improve contour. Usually 70% of the fat transferred will stay forever. Online discussions do not replace the advice of your physician. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

BBL