How long until revision rhino? Minimum?

Hi, I am very unhappy with my rhinoplasty result. My surgeon spent less than an hour with me and didn't listen to my concerns. I am now 8000 dollars poorer but my nose essentially looks the same. I had no osteotomies done (which would have been appropriate since my nose is slightly crooked), I wanted narrower nostrils and that wasn't done either. I am really hoping for the results I wanted in the first place when undergoing a revision. How long should I wait? it's been 5 months (open approach).

It really depends on two factors what was done and how you are healing.You may be fine for a revision at 4 months or it may take a year depending on the factors described.

ReVision rhinoplasty procedure

In most cases, it is best to wait at least 1 year before undergoing a revision rhinoplasty procedure which allows with all the phases of healing to be complete before undergoing another procedure.   This amount of time also allowed any other new offices to be addressed that may show up in the next few months.    Full healing  really does take that period of time to heal, especially in the tip of the nose.  A stand-alone alar plasty can be performed at 6 months to narrow wide nostrils.  This procedure can be done under local anesthesia.  Osteotomies will need to be performed under general anesthesia.