How long after a BBL do you have to wait to get your breast done? Which one do you recommend doing first?

I want to get both my breast did and also a bbl. I'm really undecided about which one I should have done first. How long will I have to wait to get both done ? I want to spread both operations out within a three months time period is that possible ?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 3-6 months between procedures.  This will allow your body adequate time to heal and recover.  Discuss with your surgeon. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon