If liquid silikon 1000 injected in nose nasal, can it kill you? (photos)

can it migrate to your brain and slowly kill you, after 2 yrs

Silikon 1000 consequences

Regards, 

Liquid silicone is unsafe, please do not use it ever. The autoimmune response could be triggered by this substance, if you look around on th Internet, you will find patients that have a lot of problems with this product. The use for lips and other areas is off label. The inical use is for retine problems.       

That could migrate at the inicial injection suddenly, via retrograde arterial flow, at blood stream, that is a catastrofic event. If dont, it could migrate to aroud tissuses. So in any case it is incredibly dangerous.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos.

Silikon 1000 consequences

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regards, 

Silicone Safety

Silicone is safe if used appropriately in the right patients and over time. If you're concerned, you can try facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) instead. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Silicone Safety

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 non-surgical rhinoplastic procedures are not associated with migration in our clinical experience.

There is no evidence to suggest that microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections lead to migration of the product once it's injected. Typically less than one tenth of a teaspoon of silicone is injected, and it remains in the soft tissue beneath your skin ad infinitum. There has been a favorable fifty year experience with microdroplet silicone non-surgical rhinoplastic procedures, starting with Dr Richard Webster's article of his 20 year experience from 1964 through 1984.

Hope this helps you.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hope this helps you.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can liquid Silikon 1000 kill you?

One adage that I keep in the back of my mind on a daily basis is that in medicine anything may happen with almost any treatment.  That said, I have used Silikon 1000 safely for almost ten years and I learned from someone I trust who used this product safely now for over 40 years.  Given this track record, I think it is highly unlikely that the Silikon 1000 treatment you had two years ago is responsible for your current difficulties.  But I wish you well with your current medical problems.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can liquid Silikon 1000 kill you?

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon