If liquid silikon 1000 injected in nose nasal, can it kill you? (photos)

can it migrate to your brain and slowly kill you, after 2 yrs

Silicone Safety

Silicone is safe if used appropriately in the right patients and over time. If you're concerned, you can try facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) instead. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 non-surgical rhinoplastic procedures are not associated with migration in our clinical experience.

There is no evidence to suggest that microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections lead to migration of the product once it's injected. Typically less than one tenth of a teaspoon of silicone is injected, and it remains in the soft tissue beneath your skin ad infinitum. There has been a favorable fifty year experience with microdroplet silicone non-surgical rhinoplastic procedures, starting with Dr Richard Webster's article of his 20 year experience from 1964 through 1984.

Hope this helps you.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can liquid Silikon 1000 kill you?

One adage that I keep in the back of my mind on a daily basis is that in medicine anything may happen with almost any treatment.  That said, I have used Silikon 1000 safely for almost ten years and I learned from someone I trust who used this product safely now for over 40 years.  Given this track record, I think it is highly unlikely that the Silikon 1000 treatment you had two years ago is responsible for your current difficulties.  But I wish you well with your current medical problems.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon