Liposuction in 4 areas (medial and lateral) to my thighs. Any suggestions?

I am having Liposuction in 4 areas (medial and lateral) to my thighs. What exactly are the 4 areas? Will this address the front and rear portion of my thighs?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your narrative your surgeon is anticipating liposuction to the inner and outer aspect of your two thighs (four total areas) while leaving your front and rear portions alone.  I would ensure this assumption by reaching out to their office and having the details given to you.  Hope this helps.

Liposuction - what areas will be treated?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Your surgeon's office can confirm but this is usually how it works -
  • The medial thighs are the inner thighs. - where the inner legs touch
  • The lateral thighs are the outer thighs - where 'saddle bags' form
  • The front and back of your thighs would not be included in most medial + lateral liposuctions.
  • And very often, they don't need liposuction - slimming the inner and outer thighs are all that is needed.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Liposuction in 4 Areas?

Without knowing for sure what your surgeon is referring to, I would guess that they mean the medial and lateral aspect of each thigh.  However, best to call your board-certified plastic surgeon and ask exactly which areas they will be targeting.  I hope this helps.