Do I need lipo and tummy tuck? (Photo)

I'm 4'11", 107#, and have three kids(they are 5, 2, and 1years old). When I delivered my kids I had reached 150! I weighed 95lbs before getting pregnant.My kids were born weighing 8.5~10.5ibs vaginal. I am a size xs & still upset about my stomach.I'm looking for a doctor that would do tt. I'm 40mils away from chicago but I'm willing to drive or fly for the right price and service.I would like to get my tt done in June 2015.My question is do I need tummy tuck with a lipo and how much will cost?

Tummy Tuck with Lipo

Thank you for your question.   You have skin excess and muscle laxity which will be very nicely improved by a tummy tuck.   I always like to use liposuction at the end of the tummy tuck to contour, shape, and optimize the final result.     Tummy tuck costs vary based on geography and experience.   All the best.

Do I need lipo and tummy tuck?

You look like an ideal candidate for an abdominoplasty, which almost always involves some supplemental liposuction to optimize contouring. You are at a  good weight, and with the skin excess, that is the only good approach. In addition to cost, I would investigate time to recovery, and complication rates. Abdomnoplasty is a significant operation, that is usually done as an outpatient.  Over time with several improvements in technique I have found that patients can usually return to work or equivalent activity in one week, which is a significant acceleration in recovery. 

Do I need lipo and tummy tuck?

Based on your pictures, a tummy tuck is a better option than liposuction. The cost depends on a few things but can range from $7500 to $9500. Please see link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

T

You look like a great candidate for tummy tuck - repair of your rectus diastasis and removal of excess skin and belly button reconstruction. I am uncertain based on photos and lack of discussion for lipo rec.  Good luck!

Tummy tuck and liposuction

I appreciate your question.
You seem to be great candidate for a tummy tuck
I would have to examine you to discuss if liposuction would be needed.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Tummy tuck or liposuction

From your photographs, I am quite sure that a tummy tuck would serve you much better, by tightening your abdominal muscles as well as removing excess skin. Liposuction is also used with this for extra contouring. I do not think liposuction alone would make most people happy with the final results in a situation like yours.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck should help you

Tummy tuck will be very beneficial to you.  You might not need liposuction.  It will cost you about $ 7500 in Dallas.  Price shopping for plastic surgery is not a good idea.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Tummy Tuck after Multiple Pregnancies

Hello, and thanks for the question and the pictures. From the pictures, and your weight of 107 lbs, you appear to be trim without a significant amount of excess abdominal fat. The three pregnancies, however, have stretched the skin past the breaking point, hence the loose skin and stretch marks. Also, the rounded, fuller look the tummy has from the belly button down means that there is likely separation of the abdominal muscles (diastasis rectus) that occurs with pregnancy.
You would need an examination to determine the best possible plan (sometimes adding a little liposuction to the waistline and lower back will enhance the results even if you don't need lipo to the abdomen), but it is safe to say that you need a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). Removing the excess, stretch marked, skin and repairing any laxity in the muscles would be the best and most reliable way to give you a flat tummy. You are a perfect candidate for this type of operation, and I think you'll look great!

Tummy Tuck

You would definitely need a tummy tuck to remove the excess, stretched skin of the belly above and below the belly button.  The procedure will also help flatten and tighten the abdomen by tightening the muscles (rectus plication).  I believe you would get an excellent result with the tummy tuck alone and not require liposuction as you do not appear to have significant fatty tissue anywhere else such as around the flanks or love-handle area.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons and choose the person with whom you are most comfortable.

Do I need lipo and tummy tuck? (Photo)

Based on your history and photos, I think you will look great with a full tummy tuck and liposuction. I think tightening your muscles and removing the extra skin will make a huge difference. Good luck!