Can I lift my lip (like how a bullhorn lip lift would lift it) without surgery? (photos)

My upper lip covers my upper teeth when my face is relaxed. But that's not what I want. I just wanted to know if there were any lip exercises I could do that lift my lip to be able to show my teeth. I don't have the money for surgery. If there are any exercises, how long will it be until I noticed results? The pictures that you see are of Jung So Min. I want my lips to look like that.

Lip lift - without surgery?

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
  • I am so very sorry but there are no exercises that will create the effect of a lip lift. 
  • Jung So Min is lovely - but remember all p;hotos are 'doctored' today to exaggerate the appearance.
  • And to my eye, the middle of her lip is a little too high for the prettiest result in real life.
  • What about saving your money for a lip lift so you can achieve the best possible look - for you!
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lip Lift

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Simply there is no exercise that you can do. Surgery is the only option
Good Luck

Gaby D. Doumit, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lift Without Surgery

Thank you for your inquiry. A lip lift is a surgical procedure that modifies the appearance of the lips through reshaping techniques. The procedure increases the prominence of the vermillion border (the red coloured area that is adjacent to regular skin). If your vermillion border is not clearly defined, it may look like your lips are either too thin, or simply a straight line with no contours. A lip lift will rectify this situation by giving you a sharp yet aesthetically pleasing contrast between your vermillion border and the skin under your nose.Unfortunately there is no way to get a lip lift without surgery. There aren't any exercises to be done nor magic creams or plumpers. Financing options are available if you do not  have the funds for surgery. Be sure to always se a board certified plastic surgeon should you chose to have anything done. Regards,