Why left boob sits lower, looks different in shape, my nipple is higher and has bad muscle distortion? (Photos)

Hi there!!! I had BA 6months ago, 450cc under gummy bears, I think my right boob looks awesome but my left boob is just not good, does not reach my expectations. I have talk to my surgeon about my conserns but he's answer is: "they look great! I do not see anything unusual, nobody will noticed, you need to enjoy them" I'm not happy with his answer and I'm not happy with the way my left boob looks. What can I do?

Why left boob sits lower, looks different in shape, my nipple is higher and has bad muscle distortion?

You had some asymmetry before your procedure so explains some of the issues. It looks like there is a mild double bubble on one side. If you have a muscle animation defomrity, a pocket change may be needed. An in person evaluation would be the best way to start. 

Breast Asymmetry after Augmentation

Your pictures make it hard to get an accurate assessment of your breasts, but it does appear that your left breast sits a little lower than your right. Your nipple position actually looked a little higher on the left on your preoperative photo and this tends to be more noticeable after an augmentation. The animation deformity that you have with pectoralis flexion can be corrected by scoring the tissue from within. From your pictures, your symmetry is still reasonable. It may look worse in person, but if not, you do not have to undergo another surgery unless you want to. If so, the fold position and contracture can be corrected. The nipple height disparity will require a periareolar incision if it bothers you enough to correct.

Breast augmentation

from your photos it appears that your left implant has bottomed out. You will need a revision surgery to recreate the inframammary fold.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that you are not happy with your breast augmentation.  Based on your photo the left implant has bottomed out and with muscle contraction it appears you have a double bubble.

You will need a surgical revision to close the lower pocket of your implant and reestablished the inframammary crease to a proper location.  This is not a difficult surgical procedure.  I suggest that you discuss this with your plastic surgeon.  If your surgeon will not address this you will need to see another board certified plastic surgeon.

For more information please read the link below: